Sunday, May 06, 2007

On the Road Again

Well, we're off again. I feel pretty good, though. For much of our time overseas, I felt like I was running on 3/4 of a tank because of culture stress or something. I feel very good now, fully rested and ready to go. I guess that's a good way to start your tour. In comparison with our overseas schedule, this has been a picnic so far. Just wait until camp ministry.

We have just arrived in Calgary. We will be here for a week. We will spend a day at the Mustard Seed and work with the Foothills Alliance youth group fair share as well. We spent our weekend in Cremona, which is actually about 10 minutes (if that) from our training centre, but we still billeted out for the two nights we were there. It was cool. Pastor Mitch is a funny guy, very blunt. It's nice, though, because that means I don't have to worry that I'm being offensive and he's just not saying anything. It puts my mind to rest.

No comments: