Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missions Conference

We are currently having a missions conference here at VTI training centre recently renamed Discovery Lodge. So there's a bunch a Bible College and Mission reps here right now. It's actually really fun to hang out with them. Missionaries are supposed to be boring, right? HA!!!! I have news: if you think missionaries are boring, know that they have a much more exiting life than you do. It's true. These reps have already poured tons of advice and encouragement into my life. This is so much fun!

Yesterday evening, we did a presentation for them about our overseas time. We got a lot of positive comments about it afterwards. They got a lot of out of it. I'm glad we could encourage them after how they've all encouraged us this week. I've also gotten some food for thought on what kind of missions work I'd like to be involved in. It's lots of fun. I like brainstorming for the future. I just need to be careful that I'm still listening to God. It's too easy to stop listening while you're planning.

No comments: