Sunday, October 22, 2006

(Insert Creative Heading Here)

We get a whole day and a half off this week! I'm thrilled beyond imagining. We told Janelle that she can't do any work tomorrow because she'll get burned out. She works very hard. I'm going to break my own rule. It's okay. I take some time to chill everyday. I force my mind off work after 9:30. It's a good rule. Then I can do some work on Monday.

Today was our last Sunday in our home church. I'm gonna miss it. We did a program there and I got to preach. It was cool. I like preaching. Although I do need to do a bit more research on Oliver Cromwell before we get to England (he was English and they'll know all about him). He's one of my sermon illustrations.

I'm excited for fall tour. Partly because I want to get going and partly because we're going to NBI for 4-5 days!!! I get to stay in the dorm, see Dielle... it will be a jolly good time. We leave this Friday. One more week of training camp!

3 comments:

Karina: Queen of Spuds said...

Be careful Bryce!! That time off is important!! I hope you don't regret breaking your rule!!

I hope you have a GREAT tour!! Have fun at NBI and seeing Dielle and everyone...Don't forget to say "Hi" to your brother and sister!!! :) ;)
HAPPY TRAVELS!!

elly said...

don't worry... he'll see them before he'll see me, so he won't have any choice but to greet them first.

bircitus said...

Actually, as it turns out. I didn't do any work. I just didn't feel like it.