Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall Tour

Well, tour is here and it's going well. We've had some interesting programs. It's hard to flexible, but we do what we can. It takes a bit of extra effort to do part programs as opposed to full programs because we know how a full program will run because we've done it several times. I'm doint a lot of reading on the road. The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker is an amazing series. I highly recommend them. This weekend we will end up in Nipawin for 5 days. There will be much catching up with family, old friends, and seeing Dielle. I am very happy about that. I may have a hard time going to bed while staying in the in the dorm though ( I hear that's the plan). It'll be wonderful!

We're visiting some awesome Churches. It's so exciting to see what God is doing in different communities here. It's a privilege to join for one morning or evening. God Bless you all.

2 comments:

elly said...

is it too soon to start counting the hours?

Gurly239 said...

hey! guess what I did. I bought the circle trilogy, plus Thr3e by Dekker, plus The Oath by Peretti all hardcover copies in splendid condition for under twenty bucks at Value Village. Ya, pretty good deal eh? I've only read one and a half of the circle trilogy though.

Sounds liek things are going pretty okay with you, I'm glad.