Thursday, September 14, 2006

Things are underway.

Training camp is about to get a little busier. We are now starting to get into the program planning part. We have to write our own dramas, puppet plays, and that sort of thing so it will be much work. It will also be fun. In 10 minutes, I'll be going to a preaching class with James. We are the two preachers on team. The rest will be creative teachers and chalk artists.

I feel like I'm constantly tired. I always wanted to nap after lunch and for the rest of the day. Mornings are great! I love walking outside and smelling the fresh, rainy, mountain air.

Training camp seems to be flying by. At the same time, time goes by very slowly too. It feels like I've been here forever and that it went by quickly. Time doesn't make much sense, really. These are the ponderings of my tired mind for the day.

No comments: