Monday, September 18, 2006

Praying

I'm feeling excited and stressed all at the same time. Sunday night was a night of prayer and fasting. That means we skipped supper and prayed form 6-12. It was great. God spoke to us. Today is our day off, so I slept 'till 9 to make up for staying up so late.

The guys have made a pact to be in bed by 11 every night because we're all getting really tired. This should help us get our rest. We also read a chapter from a book called Siberian Shivers every night. It's a collection of funny missionary stories from Russia. We're enjoying a lot. It's good to laugh before going to bed.

I have a lot to do today. It doesn't feel that much like a day off because my to-do list is so long. I guess I'll just have to see how much I get done. I have to remind myself that it's not worth stressing over. That's my life for now.

2 comments:

elly said...

I hear Siberia is cold....

pete said...

I hear they eat cold tomato soup because to eat it any other way is sissy.