Monday, September 11, 2006

Week One @ VTI

Life at VTI is great. So much is happening here I don't know what all to say. The schedule is hectic (I learned that word from Mom), but there's still time to chill out and get to know the team. I'm learing alot just watching these people. Their lives show me things I want to have. They are so passionate and committed. I want that. I feel like I'm growing so much here.

I must say that the idea of missions scares me, but I've got a great team here. I'm going to learn to be a little less indiviualistic and work with other people this year. I don't have to do everything myself just to prove I can. The fact is, I need help. I know I can count on my teammates the way I want them to count on me.

I still need lots of money for the year. Pray for that, please. Pray for Team unity, too.

3 comments:

Karina: Queen of Spuds said...

Mennoman: It is wonderful to see that you have taken this step. Welcome to the life of Blogging...I wish you all the success of not forgetting to update. You see...SNIFF...I often have that setback. If you wish to add my blog as a link it is www.spuddingplace.blogspot.com
Take care...have a good harvest!

elly said...

Is there any particular reason why it is pink? Wait, I know the answer to that.

Good job and be sure to keep it updated....


-your hebrewchick

Encaitar Mapalon said...

Hey Bryce... it's great to be here at VTI with ya! It's going to be a crazy year! O.o